Wednesday 31 August 2011

Office and Home Lighting

I went against the popular trend when we built our house. Actually, two trends got bucked: recessed lights and no ceiling lights. I like ceiling lights. I appreciate walking into a dark room, flipping the switch, and having the entire room light up. I don't mean light-up bright, just be illuminated so I can see the room. I like lamps for project lighting.
Randy and I had so much fun designing and building our home. Part of the joy was that we hired a fabulous carpenter to do the building. All we had to do was make about 300,000 decisions along the way.
The one who protects you should always be the one you trust. After all, if your protector is not trustworthy then you cannot possibly hope to be saved in adverse situations. A roof truss does not just provide your house a distinct design, it protects your house and the people inside it, and it is your protector.
An excellent article giving tips on preparing a speech for your friend's 21st birthday party. Topics include brainstorming, theme recognition and practise.
grace kelly, albert einstein, earthquakes today

No comments:

Post a Comment